Elan Basketweave by Robbins is an enhanced version of the traditional “basket-weave” sprung dance floor that has been used for decades by both professional and amateur dancers. Elan Basketweave is a premium WOOD SPRUNG DANCE FLOOR featuring a unique dual pad design consisting of resilient strips & 50 durometer pads for added vibration damping & shock absorption to increase comfort and energy. The durable & desired solid Maple hardwood surface provides added strength to withstand the daily use of dancers. Elan Basketweave is the preferred choice for any studio or facility owner desiring a traditional dance floor with modern enhancements. Click here to learn why you should choose a Robbins floor for your next dance floor.
Sprung Floor: Floating
Northern Hard Maple Flooring
FLOOR SYSTEM THICKNESS:
3 15/16” (100mm)
Note: System can be easily modified to achieve a different height
Premium Wood Sprung Dance Floor for Classical, Percussive (Tap, Irish, Flamenco), Multi-Purpose, Modern, Contemporary, Ballet, Hip Hop, Swing, Belly Dancing
- Durable Hardwood Performance Surface: solid hardwood surface that is recoatable and refinishable.
- Comfort & Safety: 50 Durometer pads for higher force reduction and deflection to soften landing.
- Energy Absorption: dual resilient strips & pads for added vibration damping & shock absorption.
- Specially Profiled Hardwood Flooring: custom designed to increase flexibility and resilience for dancer safety.
- Uniform Resilience: triple layer stringers for uniformity and excellent area elasticity.
- Optional Design: optional anchored design for added
*FSC® Materials Available for Purchase
ELAN BASKETWEAVE has been tested per the ANSI E1.26 Standard
[wptab name=’Maintenance’]Maintenance Instructions[/wptab]