The Bio-Channel® Classic Performing Arts Stage Design is the proven choice for theater and performing arts facilities. Facilities such as the Aronoff Center in Cincinnati, OH, Tempe Center for the Arts in Tempe, AZ, and The Borland Center in Palm Beach, FL have relied on Robbins Bio-Channel Classic for years to provide a solid performing foundation for their dancers and performers.
Bio-Channel Classic for Performing Arts is a proven choice for theater stages when the floor must meet the performance demands of dancers, as well as withstand the impact from set design construction and equipment. Bio-Channel Classic combines the structural and dimensional stability of an anchored flooring system, with the safety and comfort of resilient flooring for dancer safety.
Sprung Floor: Anchored
Northern Hard Maple Flooring
*Also available in Vinyl
FLOOR SYSTEM THICKNESS:
Note: System can be easily modified to achieve a different height
Theatrical Performance Venues, Classical, Hip-Hop, Multi-Functional, Modern, Belly Dancing
- Durable Hardwood Performance Surface: solid hardwood surface that is recoatable & refinishable.
- Comfort & Safety: thick resilient pads for higher force reduction and deflection to soften landing.
- Energy Absorption: anchored resilient battens for maximum vibration damping & uniformity.
- Semi-Flexible Sheathing Layer: continuous sheathing layer for upper load distribution & dimensional stability.
- Specially Profiled Hardwood: custom designed to increase flexibility and resilience for dancer safety.
*FSC® Materials Available for Purchase