Le Lena A by Robbins is a premium CONTINUOUS STUDIO WOOD DANCE FLOOR designed to meet the needs of almost any style of dance. The thick resilient pad in the sprung subfloor reduces vibration damping, providing moderate force reduction and deflection to soften the landing of dancers. The continuous subfloor will turn any studio into a multi-purpose space without the fear of damage from heavy dance or stage equipment. The durable solid Maple hardwood surface provides added strength to withstand the daily use of dancers and studio components. Le Lena A is an excellent choice for any studio or facility owner that desires both quality and performance in a permanent dance floor. Click here to learn why you should choose a Robbins floor for your next dance floor.
Sprung Floor: Floating
Northern Hard Maple Flooring
FLOOR SYSTEM THICKNESS:
2 11/16” (68mm)
Premium Continuous Studio Wood Dance Floor for Classical, Ballet, Multi-Functional, Modern, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Swing, Belly Dancing, Percussive (Tap, Irish, Flamenco)
- Durable Hardwood Performance Surface: solid hardwood surface that is recoatable and refinishable.
- Comfort & Safety: thick resilient pad for great force reduction, vibration damping, and deflection to soften landing.
- Excellent Acoustics: continuous resilient subfloor for consistent sound and uniformity.
- Specially Profiled Hardwood Flooring: custom designed to increase flexibility and resilience for dancer safety.
- Uniform Resilience: continuous subfloor for uniformity and rolling load carrying ability. *FSC® Materials Available for Purchase
LE LENA A has been tested per the ANSI E1.26 Standard