Le Lena B by Robbins is a premium studio WOOD SPRUNG DANCE floor designed to meet the needs of almost any dance studio. The triple layer, resilient sprung subfloor provides spring and comfort for almost any dance activity. The thick resilient pad in the subfloor reduces vibration damping, providing moderate force reduction and deflection to soften landing. The durable solid Maple hardwood surface provides added strength to withstand the daily use of dancers alike. Le Lena B is an economical choice for any studio owner that wants the benefits of a permanent sprung dance floor, without the high cost associated with permanent dance floors.
Sprung Floor: Floating
Northern Hard Maple Flooring
FLOOR SYSTEM THICKNESS:
2 ¼” (57mm)
Premium Studio Wood Sprung Dance Floor for Classical, Ballet, Multi-Functional, Modern, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Swing, Belly Dancing, Percussive (Tap, Irish, Flamenco)
- Durable Hardwood Performance Surface: solid hardwood surface that is recoatable and refinishable.
- Comfort & Safety: thick resilient pad for moderateforce reduction, vibration damping, and deflection to soften landing
- Excellent Acoustics: continuous resilient subfloor for consistent sound and uniformity
- Specially Profiled Hardwood Flooring: custom designed to increase flexibility and resilience for dancer safety
- Uniform Resilience: continuous subfloor for uniformity and rolling load carrying ability
*FSC® Materials Available for Purchase
LE LENA B has been tested per the ANSI E1.26 Standard