DanzAire® Batten by Robbins is a unique design that brings the best features of a traditional sprung floor system together with a proprietary modern design to create a floor with dynamic performance. The DanzAire Batten system is a premium BATTEN SPRUNG MARLEY FLOOR featuring a thick resilient pad encased in a laminated batten for excellent force reduction and vertical deflection. This proprietary sprung floor softens the dancer’s landing increasing both comfort & safety. The durable vinyl surface is slip-resistant and strong enough to withstand the daily use of dancers and other performances. The DanzAire Batten system is the perfect choice when studio or facility owners desire a traditional sprung dance floor with an upgraded modern design.
Sprung Floor: Anchored
FLOOR SYSTEM THICKNESS:
3 1/16” (78mm)
Note: System can be easily modified to achieve a different height
Premium Batten Sprung Marley Floor for Contemporary, Multi-functional, Hip Hop, Modern, Swing, Belly Dancing, Classical
- Durable Vinyl Performance Surface: slip resistant, non-reflective, dimensionally stable vinyl surface.
- Comfort & Safety: thick resilient pad for higher force reduction and deflection to soften landing.
- Energy Absorption: anchored resilient laminated battens for maximum vibration damping & uniformity.
- Semi-Flexible Sheathing Layer: continuous sheathing layer for load distribution & dimensional stability.
- Proprietary Laminated Battens: thick resilient pad encased in a laminated batten for excellent force reduction and deflection.
DANZAIRE BATTEN has been tested per the ANSI E1.26 Standard